Sphincter version 1.0.0 has been released!
Sphincter uses Dmytro Shteflyuk’s sphinx Ruby API and automatic configuration to make totally rad ActiveRecord searching. Well, you still have to tell Sphincter what models you want to search. It doesn’t read your mind.
- Automatically configures itself.
- Handy set of rake tasks for easy, automatic management.
- Automatically adds has_many metadata for searching across the association.
- Stub for testing without connecting to searchd, Sphincter::SearchStub.
- Easy pagination support.
- Filtering by index metadata and ranges, including dates.
See README.txt for quick-start, examples, etc.
1.0.0 / 2007-07-26
- 1 major enhancement
Comments are disabled