RubyGems Tests Pass on 1.9
455 tests, 1600 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors
Here’s some of the changes and notes I made for you:
- Removed some privates, because life is better without privates.
- Added Object#send! stub on 1.8.
- lambda cares about number of arguments now, so add |*a|.
ENV['FOO'] = nilbecomes
ENV.delete 'FOO'. This is the most annoying change, since restoring defaults is a pain.
- WEBrick’s response object’s #code alias is gone, use #status
(i = 0; 5.times do |i| end; i == 4)is false, so use a separate variable like count, and add
count = i
- Kernel#require stores the full path to the require’d file now.
- There’s something going on with class variable sharing between a module and its singleton class. See [ruby-core:12200].
- Strings aren’t Array-like anymore, so use things like Kernel#Array instead of String#to_a
- #methods and #instance_variables return arrays of symbols instead of strings now.
Also, the tests run 20-25% faster on 1.9 than 1.8. Look for a beta of RubyGems coming next week! comments
Comments are disabled