rdoc version 2.0.0 has been released!
RDoc is an application that produces documentation for one or more Ruby source files. RDoc includes the `rdoc` and `ri` tools for generating and displaying online documentation.
At this point in time, RDoc 2.x is a work in progress and may incur further API changes beyond what has been made to the RDoc 1.0.1. Command-line tools are largely unaffected, but internal APIs may shift rapidly.
- 3 Major Enhancements:
- Renamespaced everything RDoc under the RDoc module.
- New `ri` implementation.
- Reads from a cache in ~/.ri/ for enhanced speed.
- RubyGems aware, only searches latest gem versions.
- Now up to over 100 tests and 200 assertions.
- 4 Minor Enhancements:
- Switched to an ERb-based TemplatePage, see RDoc::TemplatePage.
- Class/module ri now displays attribute and constant comments.
- Cross-references can be disabled with a leading \.
- Relaxed parsing for some RDoc inline markup.
If you found a bug, please report it at the RDoc project's tracker on RubyForge: http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=627
gem 'rdoc' require 'rdoc/rdoc' # ... see RDoccomments
Comments are disabled